Do I have anything to confess? Sure...
Do I really want to confess everything? No..
So why start this blog?
My name is Jessica and I'm 19. I had my son, Jesse, 6 days before my 18th birthday and only a few months after I graduated high school. I went to Prom and walked across the stage at graduation with my lovely 6 month pregnant belly, and I truly enjoyed it. I am beginning this blog as a way to "control" myself. I have many deep buried issues that I tend to forget about for months. I'll remember one day and allow that memory to mostly destroy me. I then have to rebuild myself.
That process is tiring.
I used to journal, but it takes too long and my typing is much faster than my penmanship.. and it's easier to read.
This blog will be my haven. I may not let you know it all, but most of it. I will begin again tomorrow with a short introduction.
Let the confessions begin...
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Confessions?
Posted by Jessica.Cocker at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Everyone has something to confess even if they don't know it or want to. I was 17, and married, when I graduated with my first child in my arms... Journaling helps me too.
Post a Comment